Monday, November 2, 2009

There is no place like home

I have been out of the hospital for 2 weeks now and I am loving the freedom to control my schedule again and eat real food. I was a little afraid to go home, but I have some pills to stop contractions and everything is looking well for me to deliver at 36 weeks, which for twins is full term.

This is me at 34 weeks. I just got back from my doctors appointment where he said I can increase my activities a little and I can have a couple of short outings a week until 36 weeks and then I am free to walk around like a normal person. So I walked out into our backyard because I could.
Just to show the progression of my beautiful belly, this is me at 32 weeks a few days before I got discharged. You can see at the top of the picuture the bat lights that Jeremy decorated my hospital room with. When anyone walked in and saw the bats they would say wow you have been here a long time if you are decorating.

9 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad to hear you are doing well! I've been wondering...

You've made it through the long haul - you're SO close!

I look forward to meeting them!

Larsen said...

we're glad you're home and all seems to be doing well. good luck the next few weeks.

kyle

Kyle Larsen said...

And you got some computer time!!! I have completed you gift and now i need a big box to mail it to you!!!!

I am so gla dyou are on the count down. 14 days goes really fast for everyone execpt the pregnant one. jeremey is going to loose it!

Enjoy your freedom to do a bit, because your days ARE really numbered!

♥♥♥
Gina

Anonymous said...

Its so close!!!! I swear i am as big as you! I am glad you get to be home! give the girlies a little love push from uncle m and aunt k!

Kaylene said...

Yay! Glad to hear you are home and doing well. It won't be long now. You'll LOVE being a mom, its the best!

Marissa and Jim said...

Ahh! Look at you. Big fat and pregnant. I am so proud of you. Wink Wink.

the mortensen's said...

you look great! I could name at least 10 people that were bigger than that with only one baby!

thecurtisandersonfamily said...

Congradulations Lara!

the mortensen's said...

babies? no babies? seriously, I need more frequent updates lady!