Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween

I must say that this year for Halloween we really outdid ourselves. Our costumes were quite extensive and even required me sewing some leather vests and designing a pair of chaps for Jeremy. I felt a huge sense of accomplishment because this was my first sewing project using a pattern all by myself with the help of my assistant Jeremy of course. So in case you can't tell we are supposed to be Bikers. At work there is a bonafide biker who coached me on several points of my costume. Those are real leather pants that I am wearing that I borrowed from my friend Brittnay, she only has 5 pairs so she decided that she could spare one for the evening.




We took about 50 pictures because everyone at work wanted to see what I came up with. Jeremy actually found this Sturgis shirt at DI which was perfect for the costume. You can't tell but Jeremy has a little hoop earring on. He loved wearing it.



My mom and step-dad came up for the weekend. They had a lot of fun at our ward party. We had a lasagna dinner, carnival for the kids, and then followed that up with a trunk or treat. We had a fun weekend with them. We went to a local aquarium at Redondo Beach and then Mom and I worked on our 72 hour kits. So we are now ready for a natural disaster. Raggady Ann and Andy are our friends Mark and Brittnay.



This is one of my favorite pictures. We really tried to get in character.

1 comment:

Steve and Sylvia Bushman Family said...

You guys are so bad!!!!! I'm going to have to tell the bishop! So how are you? Crazy as usual? Steve and I are going to Cancun again in Feb...free trip this time! How is Seattle?