Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Countertops

We have officially started the Kitchen remodel. Here are some shots of the counter tops. At first I was unsure on whether or not I liked them, but I just needed a day to get used to them being a lot darker than our old sunshine yellow counter tops.
I tried to get out of the pictures, but Jeremy was determined that I be in every shot. Next we will tackle refacing our cupboards and then laying tile.


Jeremy was so proud that he fit all of the old countertops including the old sink in one garbage can. You can see what a beautiful yellow the countertops were and how it complimented our honey toned paint on the walls.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have your email address, but I did want to tell you that next Saturday is Stake Conference. So no murder mysteries that day. :(

Mark said...

sweet counter tops- bit jealous!

Larsen said...

HEY! We got your CHristmas card! We miss you guys! It's fun to keep tabs on you through your blog. SOrry, I should comment more. I will Try!

Nice work on the countertops, love that Jeremy went hunting!

Have a nice Christmas Lara!

Gina