Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pink Leopards! Is there anything more cute?

This year for Halloween I decided to reuse costumes from years past. This might not seem like a tragedy to some of you, but to me that is the fun of Halloween, spending weeks making your costumes. I was going to make us into the fruit of the loom gang, but realized that I was so stressed out trying to figure out the costumes that it was taking away all the fun. So Jeremy was Zorro, I was his Spanish senorita and the girls were pink leopards.

Sierra loved her outfit. She was so good and sat very still while I put on her nose using liquid eyeliner. Jeremy thought their noses were so cute he wanted me to paint them on for church, but it just didn't go with their church dresses.

Before we went to the church Halloween party/trunk or treat, the girls were crying and we had a tough time taking pictures. The only way they would pose was if they were allowed to hold Zorro's sword.
Ashley playing' in the toy bin. She can now stand up on her own, but as soon as she realizes it she drops to the ground.

Sierra's hair is now long enough in the back for pigtails. I just had to snap a shot of her first time wearing pigtails.

I love how her hair on top is still short so she has this lovely mullet going on.

Our little elves getting ready for bed after church. It is so fun to wear your tights on your head.

This is where Sierra hangs out. She can climb onto the couch using the ottoman. She loves the freedom the couch gives her. She looks like she is queen of the world.




Ashley has started to bop her head to the music. We were listening to the radio and she started to dance. It is great when she does this at church dancing to the hymns.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your girls are so cute! I can't believe they're almost a year! And I love Ashley's dancing!

Kaylene said...

That video is the cutest! Your girls look so fun! Nice costumes.

Larsen said...

Reusing costumes isn't a bad idea. It's practical. LOve the zorro mask!

Your girls are getting so big! That was fun to watch the video and see her in action. Hear a music bit and seeing them enjoy it is a great milestone that the doctors never tell you about.

Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I submit that there is not anything cuter! I am SOOOO excited for Christmas so the babies can all play! I loved that video too!

Larsen said...

So it's a year later since this post almost and Halloween is around the corner.

Hope to see you come back to blogging more, so I can see how your girls have grown!

Gina