Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Waddler

Well this is me at 17 weeks. I don't know if I look bigger or not, but I am. I get so excited when anyone says I am bigger. I am sure there will come a point that the excitement will fade, but for now I love my belly. Sadly I have noticed that I have started to waddle slighly. This is due to the fact that it is uncomfortable to put your legs that close together to walk in a straight line. I am feeling good and we should know what we are having in a few weeks. If I could order what I want, it would be a boy and a girl, but I will be happy with whatever we get.

6 comments:

Sara said...

WADDLE YOUR LITTLE HEART OUT! This is YOUR time. As draining as pregnancy makes you, you'll miss it I promise! You ARE showing more. It's so cute! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Kaylene said...

You look so stinkin cute! I am so excited for you guys!!! glad you're feeling better.

Nick and Erika said...

Congrats! I'm in my 3rd trimester and I hate the waddling! You look so cute!

Larsen said...

lara!!! You are so cute pregnant! I can't wait to see you belly grow even bigger! Thanks for the blog update! I love ♥♥♥♥ seeing you!

Larsen said...

also lara...delete me off your blgo list and readd me as:

ginashappening.blogspot.com

xoxo Love yoU!

the mortensen's said...

so I am dying! do you know what you are having yet?