Friday, June 12, 2009

News

Well the shots paid off. I am pregnant with twins. We don't know the sexes yet. I am due Dec. 11th so I am 14 weeks along. It has been a rough road with a few trips to the hospital for IVs and several hours of one on one time with me and the porcelain throne. I am now feeling better and I love my husband even more than I already did. He is my hero for doing everything around the house during the last 2 months. I am getting big and to prove it to my family I am documenting my beautiful belly and will try to take a picture every month.
This is me 13 weeks along.

On May 30th we went to a company party. It was the funnest one ever because there was something obvious that you could talk with me about.


In April our Stake did a road show. We met one Saturday and learned all the dances and songs in a day and performed them at night. It was crazy, but a lot of fun. I was Mary Poppins and we performed Let's Go Fly a Kite and Step in Time. This is Burt and I.


Jeremy did participate in the road show. He helped make the sets. These are a few of the stainglass windows he helped make from construction paper for the Beauty and the Beast numbers.

This is me and the girl who played Jane.

8 comments:

Sara said...

You're pokin' right out, there! I'm glad to see you doing well! I can't wait to see those little babies!!

Unknown said...

Wahoo! Cute belly!

Suzanne said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

Parsons Family said...

I was just thinking of you two this morning and that you probably could use some help with household stuff...good to hear Jeremy is helping out- Don did everything for me when I was pregnant with Jodi and Megan. There was a lot of ooohhh's and aaahhhh's when I was showing your belly pictures! sure are cute.

Kaylene said...

Yipee! So excited for you and your babies!!! If you're anything like me, now that you're past those first 3 months you'll just start feeling better and better. Good luck!

Lani and David Lehrschall said...

It is about freaking time!!!! It is soo amazing to get to see this moment! Dang you though ... you are already showing and I am not. I guess thats what twins will do for ya!

Unknown said...

I tried to call you last night, but then I remembered it was book group. And also, can you add a baby widget so I can keep track of how far along you are? Love you!

the mortensen's said...

whahoooooo!!!! Oh my gosh I am so excited! 2 for the price of one! SWEET! congratulations mommy and daddy!