Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Phantom

We went to see Phantom of the Opera on Friday in Seattle at the Paramount Theatre. It was so much fun. First we got all dressed up and went to a seafood restaurant in downtown Seattle. Then we had an adventure and rode the bus to the theatre. We did have to do quite a bit of walking as the bus didn't take us right to the place we needed to be. It was raining really hard, but luckily I got a cute new blue raincoat from Nordstroms Rack last week so I was fine to walk in the rain. The only annoying part was that I was wearing a knee length skirt with nylons and the dirty water kept splashing up on the back of my nylons. It did wipe off, I just had to do it a few times during the night. The theatre was so amazing it was built in the 1800s and it felt like you were back in the regency era. There was beautiful gold paneling and the stage and sets were amazing. The theatre seating was so steep you felt like you could fall. The special affects were awesome and the singing was wonderful. We did fall asleep a little in the show because of the lateness of the hour and not because of a bad performance. Man we are getting old.

1 comment:

Larsen said...

You fell asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man you are old woman!

Seriously.

That is hilarous.

You should call me....fill me on what is going on with you guys...and babies and houses and callings....you know.

We are good. Talk to you soon I hope!

Gina