Sunday, June 1, 2008

Skye's Wedding

OK, so as you all know I am way overdue on updating my blog. Here are some photos that have to be posted from my fun trip to Utah at the first of May for my cousin Skye's wedding.




This is my sister-in-law Kaila. I stayed with her and my brother Mike for the weekend. We had so much fun. This picture is taken as we are leaving Target after a successful shopping trip for all between the sealing and reception. Kaila was a great chauffeur!



What great smiles! This is my younger sis Jessica (in pink) with baby Elle and my cousins Gracie and Lindy and her baby at Skye's reception.


Here is Elle again with her adoring dad Zach. I can't get enough pictures of Elle so I am posting them for all who enter my blog.

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Skye's Wedding looks fun and enjoyable. Thanks for these outstanding details my friend. Our cousin is also going to have a beautiful mermaid themed ceremony and they are going to book the most beautiful private beachside Chicago wedding venues. The couple is creating DIY decorations and crafts too on their own.