Friday, August 8, 2008

The BIG 3 - 0

Happy Birthday to the best husband around. Last night I had to convince Jeremy to leave early so that his coworkers could decorate his office. They did an awesome job. He is holding a cookie bouqet in the shape of balloons. I had it delivered to him at work so he would feel extra special. You only turn 30 once so I have had to pull out all the stops. I woke up early this morning and made waffles with strawberries and whip cream. I also decorated the walls at home with 30 hearts that each had a reason why I love him. We are having a pary tonight with some friends so there is more for him to look forward to.

1 comment:

Mark and Brittnay said...

30 hearts, each with reason why you love your old man? Aaaawwww. You may be creating expectations that will be difficult to fulfill when he's in his 60's. No wonder you guys are mistaken for newly weds! By the way, cool party. Thanks for allowing my single for the evening self to crash your married couples 30th birthday bonanza. That was a lot of fun!
-Mark